Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of On The Case’s Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use On The Case’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Pakistan. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the product to us and we will either repair / replace it or a full refund, subject to the terms below. This policy applies to products bought from On The Case and nothing in this policy is intended to limit your statutory rights in any way.
In general, you can return an unwanted product to us at no charge, provided:
- It is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- It is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable).
- It is not missing any accessories or parts;
- You request a return within 7 days of delivery to you or collection by you of the unwanted product. After 7 days you can only return a product if it is defective within 6 months from delivery to or collection by you.
The cost to return an unwanted item is for the clients account. Our courier is entitled to refuse collection of a product that is not properly packaged for transport.
Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will credit your account with the purchase price of the product within 7 days of the return (or refund you if that is your preference - A store credit will be given for all amounts less than R350). Please bear in mind that refunds can take 5 - 10 working days to reflect in your account.
Please contact us before you send the product:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: 079 891 6269
Unless otherwise stated, On The Case and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on On The Case All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from www.On The Case.co.za for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from www.onthecase.co.za
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.onthecase.co.za
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.onthecase.co.za
Redistribute content from On The Case (unless content/client is specifically allowed for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post photos, information, material and data in areas of the website. To the extent permitted by applicable laws On The Case shall not be responsible or liable for such data or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance on this website.
- On The Case reserves the right to monitor all data and to remove any data which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post Photos and other data on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Photos do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Photos do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Photos will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to On The Casea non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit any of your Photos in any and all forms, formats or media.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
The information we collect
We collect and process your personal information mainly to contact you for the purposes of understanding your requirements, and delivering services accordingly. For this purpose we will collect contact details including your name and organisation.
We collect information directly from you where you provide us with your personal details. Where possible, we will inform you what information you are required to provide to us and what information is optional.
Website usage information may be collected using “cookies” which allows us to collect standard internet visitor usage information.
How we use your information
We will use your personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and agreed with you. In addition, where necessary your information may be retained for legal or research purposes.
- To gather contact information;
- To confirm and verify your identity or to verify that you are an authorised user for security purposes;
- For the detection and prevention of fraud, crime, money laundering or other malpractice;
- To conduct market or customer satisfaction research or for statistical analysis;
- For audit and record keeping purposes;
- In connection with legal proceedings.
Disclosure of information
We may disclose your personal information to our service providers who are involved in the delivery of products or services to you. We have agreements in place to ensure that they comply with the privacy requirements as required by the Protection of Personal Information Act.
We may also disclose your information:
- Where we have a duty or a right to disclose in terms of law or industry codes;
- Where we believe it is necessary to protect our rights.
We are legally obliged to provide adequate protection for the personal information we hold and to stop unauthorized access and use of personal information. We will, on an on-going basis, continue to review our security controls and related processes to ensure that your personal information remains secure.
Our security policies and procedures cover:
- Physical security;
- Computer and network security;
- Access to personal information;
- Secure communications;
- Security in contracting out activities or functions;
- Retention and disposal of information;
- Acceptable usage of personal information;
- Governance and regulatory issues;
- Monitoring access and usage of private information;
- Investigating and reacting to security incidents.
When we contract with third parties, we impose appropriate security, privacy and confidentiality obligations on them to ensure that personal information that we remain responsible for, is kept secure.
We will ensure that anyone to whom we pass your personal information agrees to treat your information with the same level of protection as we are obliged to.
Your Rights: Access to information
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply contact us at the numbers/addresses as provided on our website and specify what information you require. We will need a copy of your ID document to confirm your identity before providing details of your personal information.
Please note that any such access request may be subject to a payment of a legally allowable fee.
Correction of your information
You have the right to ask us to update, correct or delete your personal information. We will require a copy of your ID document to confirm your identity before making changes to personal information we may hold about you. We would appreciate it if you would keep your personal information accurate.
Definition of personal information
According to the Act ‘‘personal information’’ means information relating to an identifiable, living, natural person, and where it is applicable, an identifiable, existing juristic person. Further to the POPI Act, COR Concepts also includes the following items as personal information:
- All addresses including residential, postal and email addresses.
- Change of name – for which we require copies of the marriage certificate or official change of name document issued by the state department.